Back in 2010, Iowa had 29 Planned Parenthoods - most selling dangerous webcam chemical abortions. They had 6 more slated to open in Iowa. In fact, they wanted to have at least one, if not more, webcam abortion clinics in all 99 counties.
Did they succeed?
In fact, NINETEEN of their clinics closed for good since then! And not one of the 6 scheduled to open ever did so. Bettendorf Planned Parenthood, according to a public statement, may also close soon.Iowa is now second in the nation, only to Texas, for clinics closing!
There now remain only 9 Planned Parenthoods in Iowa.
Further, because of your ongoing support of LIFE:
- Since 2007, abortion rates in Iowa have plummeted more than 40%!
- We kept late-term abortionist, Leroy Carhart, from opening a clinic in Council Bluffs!
- In November 2016 ~ 93 out of 99 Iowa counties voted against the pro-abortion, pro-euthanasia presidential candidate!
- We also "retired" 6 pro-abortion Iowa Senators, replacing them with Pro-Lifers!
- As a result, the 2017 Iowa Legislative session was the MOST Pro-Life session in Iowa since 1821, when Iowa originally banned abortion.
- Governor Branstad signed into law a ban on pain-filled abortions after 20 weeks and stripped abortion providers from more than $3 million annually of our taxpayer dollars.
Now is NOT the time to relent! There is still much work to be done in the Statehouse and around our great State.
Thank you! For we could not do this without YOU!
Life Right Action Founder and President